Company training and learning webinar series
April 13th: Responsible supply chain management, part 2 of 2:
In our second of two webinars exploring the use of the Accountability Framework to guide supply chain management, we invite company representatives from across the supply chain to discuss challenges and opportunities, share ideas, and answer questions.
- Anton van den Brink, Senior Policy and Communications Manager, FEFAC
- Angela Tejada Chavez, Senior Manager Sustainability – Cocoa, Mars, Inc.
- Mignon Senuta, ESG Reporting and Engagement Manager, McDonald’s
- Olivier Tichit, Director of Sustainable Supply Chain, Musim Mas
- Moderated by Nigel Sizer, Chief Global Alliances Officer, Rainforest Alliance
- Tuesday, 13 April 2021
- 9am EST (New York) | 11am GMT-3 (Sao Paolo) | 2pm BST (London) | 8pm WIB (Jakarta)
Access recordings of previous webinars in the Company Training and Learning series.