Are you already applying the Framework and want to learn about other ways it can help your company achieve its goals? Are you interested in how your peers are using it? Or are you aware of the Framework but still not sure how your company should use it? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, the Company Training & Learning webinar series was designed for you.
This series will introduce the Framework and its value for companies, beginning with a broad overview and then moving onto specific topic areas. Each hour-long session will include elements of Training (to explain sections of the Framework and their applications), Learning (to hear from companies and others that are applying the Framework), and Action (to present AFi user tools and next steps for companies’ sustainability journeys). We hope you will join us for these webinars:
- September 30: Overview of the Accountability Framework
- October 21: Improve your company’s sustainability ratings
- November 17: Reporting on forest-risk commodities
- December 9: Using the Framework in tandem with certification and other tools
- February (date tba): Responsible supply chain management
All webinars will be recorded.
See our Events page for registration and more details on each webinar in the series: