Responsible supply chain management: Company roundtable
This webinar is part of our Company Training and Learning webinar series.
In our second of two webinars exploring the use of the Accountability Framework to guide supply chain management, hear from company representatives from across the supply chain as they discuss challenges and opportunities, share ideas, and answer questions.
- Anton van den Brink, Senior Policy and Communications Manager, FEFAC
- Angela Tejada Chavez, Senior Manager Sustainability – Cocoa, Mars, Inc.
- Mignon Senuta, ESG Reporting and Engagement Manager, McDonald’s
- Olivier Tichit, Director of Sustainable Supply Chain, Musim Mas
- Moderated by Nigel Sizer, Chief Global Alliances Officer, Rainforest Alliance
To stay up-to-date on future webinars and other AFi news, subscribe to our mailing list here.