In a new podcast from Innovation Forum, learn about the challenges facing the natural rubber sector and how the Accountability Framework initiative (AFi) has partnered with the Global Platform for Sustainable Natural Rubber (GPSNR) to address them. Panelists discuss how the AFi worked with GPSNR and its members to develop a policy framework that addresses the specific supply chain risks in the rubber sector, and how the industry is collaborating to streamline and standardise approaches.
- Karen Steer, Manager at the Rainforest Alliance and Rubber Lead for the Accountability Framework initiative
- Stefano Savi, Director of the Global Platform for Sustainable Natural Rubber
- Philippe de Groot, Head of Agronomy at SOCFIN
- Ana Arce, Senior Manager for Corporate Sustainability Governance at Bridgestone Americas
- Moderated by Innovation Forum’s Ian Welsh
If you would like to receive updates, you can subscribe to our mailing list here.