What's next for ethical supply chains?
In this webinar, leaders from the AFi coalition discuss what the future holds for ethical supply chains, how companies can and must tackle deforestation in the context of emission reductions and sustainability targets, and what strategies civil society will be using to drive progress.
- Thomas Maddox, Global Director, Forests and Land, CDP
- Leandro Baumgarten, Zero Deforestation Strategy Scientist, The Nature Conservancy
- Shawn MacDonald, CEO, Verité
- Martha Stevenson, Senior Director, Strategy and Research, Forests, WWF
- Andika Putraditama, Senior Manager, Forest and Commodities, World Resources Institute (WRI) Indonesia
- Moderated by Frances Seymour, Distinguished Senior Fellow, WRI
To download the slides for this webinar, click here.
To stay up-to-date on future webinars and other AFi news, subscribe to our mailing list here.