Protecting land rights in commodity supply chains
This webinar is part of our Company Training and Learning webinar series.
In this webinar, experts from the Forest Peoples Programme, Proforest, and the Accountability Framework initiative, plus guest speakers, shared best practice on managing agricultural and forestry supply chains that respect the rights of indigenous peoples and local communities, with a focus on collective land rights.
- Anouska Perram, Coordinator and Senior Counsel at Forest Peoples Programme
- Justin Dupré-Harbord, Principal Project Manager at Proforest
- Civita Patriana, Programs Coordinator at Foundation for Sustainable Forest Communities
- Megan Olson, Land Tenure Specialist at Landesa
- Moderated by Karen Steer, Manager at Rainforest Alliance
To download the slides (including links to resources) for this webinar, click here.
To stay up-to-date on future webinars and other AFi news, subscribe to our mailing list here.